In the year since my decision to give this dairy free living thing a try, I’ve learned a few things.
- It is possible to enjoy life without cheese
- Eating out and buying processed foods is a little harder, but you can do it
- You can still have all your favourite foods, sans dairy. You just have to get creative.
So, I put together the Dairy Free Survival Guide for Beginners to help you through your transition to dairy free living. If you’re thinking of going dairy free, because of an allergy, other health issues, or even for ethical reasons, this is for you.
In this straight-to-the-point, mini e-Book you’ll find all the things I wish someone had told me when I was just starting out on this dairy free journey, including:
- tips for dairy free cooking and baking for beginners
- words to avoid on ingredient lists and restaurant menus, plus
- a dairy free substitution cheat sheet to help you get started on recreating your favourite foods